Objektorienterad analys och design med UML, 7.5hp
Utdrag ur kursplanen:
The course gives basic knowledge in objectoriented analysis and design, the basics of the modeling language UML and the implementation of analysis and design models using an objectoriented programming language.
After completing the course the student is expected to:
- Understand the concepts and principles of objectoriented analysis and design
- Be able to develop objectoriented models in UML for different problems
- Be able to transform objectoriented models into an objectoriented programming language and vice versa
- Have basic knowledge of the use of design patterns
- Have basic knowledge of refactoring as a design method.
The theory provides the fundamental principles, which are used as the basis for the creation of selfknowledge, which is then used in practical applications.
- Principles and methods for objectoriented analysis and domain modeling in UML
- Principles and methods for objectoriented design in UML
- Principles and methods of use of design patterns
- Transformation of objectoriented design to objectoriented implementation and vice versa
- Principles and methods for refactoring of objectoriented implementation method of objectoriented design